Going through a divorce truly helped me understand and appreciate the difference between a good lawyer and a GREAT lawyer… Joseph Land was one of the most diligent, thorough, and friendliest lawyers I’ve ever had the pleasure of working with. He not only made the process easy to understand, but he actually held my hand through the entire process. He has truly changed my view of the worlds idea of the so called “stereotypical lawyer”. Hands down, Joseph has all the qualites a great lawyer should have:
1. He took ownership of my problem as if it were his own.
2. He was extremely knowledgeable.
2. He kept his word. (He did what he said he was going to do, and he got things done when he said they would be done).
3. Taking into consideration that Joseph’s services are in high demand, there was never an instance that he did not return my call, respond to a text and/or reply to an email promptly.
4. The legal service that he provided me had a much greater value than what he charged. (I was once told that “In life, you might not get what you pay for; but you always pay for what you get”, with Joseph I definitely got more than I paid for).
I would definitely add him to that age old list of those worth their weight in gold: a great doctor, a great jeweler, a great mechanic, a great accountant and a great lawyer… Thank you for giving me a peace of mind Joseph.