Opportunity For a $1,000 Scholarship!
2022 Scholarship Application
Land Legal Group is pleased to announce their annual scholarship available to students anticipating attending school in the fall of 2022 as either a pre-law undergraduate or first-year law student. The $1,000 scholarship is intended to help defray expenses for students that have been accepted into a school anywhere in the United States.
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- The recipient is a U.S. citizen or otherwise authorized to work in the United States
- The recipient is accepted and will either be attending school as a pre-law undergraduate or entering law school in the fall of 2022
- Academic achievement as reflected by an undergraduate cumulative minimum 3.0 GPA
Applicants must submit the following by February 15th, 2023:
- A completed resume
- One to three (1-3) page typed essay on the topic of students choice related to the area of law they intend to pursue
- A complete copy of schools transcripts
- An acceptance letter from a school within the United States
- Proof of legal residency in the U.S. (i.e., birth certificate, passport, permanent resident card, etc.- social security cards will not be accepted.)
- The scholarship is to be used exclusively for school tuition and related expenses.
- A check for $1,000 will be made payable to the award recipients directly to cover these expenses.
- The recipient is expected to submit receipts in accordance with IRS regulations.
- The scholarship award recipient will be notified of the selection on or about February 28, 2023.
Completed applications must be submitted, through the form below, no later than February 15, 2023.