Opportunity For a $1,000 Scholarship!
Winner of the 2015 Scholarship:
Land Legal Group is proud to announce Lauren Berty as the winner of their 1st Annual $1,000 Scholarship. The scholarship is available to deserving students and is intended to help defray educational expenses for the winning applicant.
Ms. Berty will be attending the University of Michigan in the 2015-2016 school year.
Land Legal Group and staff are proud to support Ms. Berty and wish her much success at Michigan in the fall.
Special thanks to all who applied for this scholarship. There were so many outstanding essays which made for a very difficult decision. We also wish we could have acknowledged each applicant personally, but we didn’t anticipate such a high volume of submissions!
2017 Scholarship Application
Land Legal Group is pleased to announce their 2nd annual scholarship available to students anticipating attending school in the fall of 2017 as either a pre law undergraduate or first year law student. The $1,000 scholarship is intended to help defray expenses for students that have been accepted into a school anywhere in the United States.
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Recipient is a U.S. citizen or otherwise authorized to work in the United States
- Recipient is accepted, and will either be attending school as a pre law undergraduate or entering law school in the fall of 2017
- Academic achievement as reflected by an undergraduate cumulative minimum 3.0 GPA
Applicants must submit the following by July 1st, 2017:
- A completed resume
- One to three (1-3) page typed essay on the topic of students choice related to the area of law they intend to pursue
- A complete copy of schools transcripts
- An acceptance letter from a school within the United States
- Proof of legal residency in the U.S. (i.e., birth certificate, passport, permanent resident card, etc.- social security cards will not be accepted.)
- Scholarship is to be used exclusively for school tuition and related expenses.
- A check for $1,000 will be made payable to the award recipient’s directly to cover these expenses.
- Recipient is expected to submit receipts in accordance with IRS regulations.
- Scholarship award recipient will be notified of the selection on or about August 1, 2017.
Completed applications must be submitted, through the form below, no later than July 1, 2017.