Domestic Violence Lawyer Los Angeles
At Land Legal Group, we are a proud advocate against domestic violence, and are prepared to counsel individuals on either side of the domestic abuse issue to ensure their rights are upheld in the court of law. Our accomplished and skilled lawyers are prepared to prosecute any offenders with fervor and dedication. Our firm’s experience in domestic violence cases allows us to confidently take on any case that involves this type of abuse.
Our attorneys also know that false allegations of domestic violence are brought to courts and harm the integrity and character of the alleged opposing party. These instances are common in divorce proceedings, child custody cases and other extenuating family law cases that deliver heated exchanges and complicated circumstances. At our firm, we will not tolerate the manipulation of the courts under false pretenses and are prepared to defend anyone who is being held liable under these circumstances. We will provide free consultations to anyone who is the victim of domestic violence or of false allegations of domestic abuse.
Domestic Violence in Los Angeles
There are a number of domestic abuse allegations that can be prosecuted in Los Angeles. It is important to understand that although assault, battery, threats and intimidation are all illegal, and prosecuted as such, but are taken much more seriously when the alleged victim is a spouse, cohabitant, dating partner or parent of the offender’s child.
Domestic abuse can include, but is not limited to:
- Financial Abuse: Asserting financial dependence, applying harsh financial accountability & penalties for not supporting spending
- Physical Abuse: Hitting, slapping, pushing or kicking
- Sexual Abuse: Pressure or force to perform sexual acts, or the unknown performance of such acts
- Social Abuse: Criticizing your personal relationships, controlling behavior that only allows you to enjoy the company of others in his or her presence
- Spiritual Abuse: Hindering the practice of your religion of choice
- Threatening Behavior: Breaking objects and threats of physical harm
- Unwanted Communication: Harassing or intimidating communication through phone calls, text messages, emails or letters
- Verbal Abuse: Name calling, diminishing your character, yelling and screaming
Each domestic violence case is different and extenuating circumstances can make you feel alienated in the pursuit of addressing these matters. Contacting an experienced lawyer at Land Legal Group will provide you with reassuring counsel so you never feel alone in addressing your domestic abuse case.
A Dedicated Approach to Countering Domestic Violence
No matter how you define it, domestic abuse is a serious issue. Men, women and children are suffering each day from the terror and intimidation tactics of domestic violence attackers. At our firm, we have the experience that dealing with these cases in court require.
Although domestic violence is a prevalent problem, no two cases are the same. If someone has hurt you, we want to help you heal by holding him or her responsible for their behavior. We want to ensure that your entire family is safe in the future. The one thing each victim of domestic abuse needs is law firm they can count on.
The Right Domestic Abuse Attorney in Los Angeles
Allow our attorneys to help you with your domestic abuse case, so you can get your life back on track.